• Provides a foundation for early reading development
• Provides a foundation for struggling readers of all ages
• Develops Phonological, Phonemic and Alphabet Awareness
• Builds a connection between print and pronunciation
• Engages students with multi-sensory techniques
• Allows students to visualize, listen to, and verbalize letters,
• Amplifies learning interest and retention levels
• Enriches linguistic and cognitive skills
• Increases self-esteem
• Creates an active learning environment
• Decreases the risk of obesity
• Promotes strong muscle and joint development
• Improves reading fluency and comprehension
excites, challenges and keeps students academically, musically and physically engaged. The infusion of reading instruction, rhythm, rhyme
and fitness routines provides a litany of benefits. The Program:
THE READING PARTY?
THE READING PARTY is a FUNdamental, foundational, fitness and phonics program created by Dr. Stephanie R. Pasley. Physical fitness routines, phonemic awareness activities and phonological awareness activities are infused with relevant raps, rocking rhythms and riveting rhymes!
THE READING PARTY will motivate and inspire beginning readers and struggling readers to learn to adequately decode and recognize words. When word recognition becomes automatic, reading fluency increases and comprehension improves.
THE READING PARTY is used as an enrichment tool to complement existing reading curricula.
THE EQUATION IS SIMPLE
Watch OUR Video
TO Learn More about